Our good neighbors at Camp Blodgett would like to kindly remind all residents of Lakeshore Woods of the no trespassing policy for their property west of the LW neighborhood, as well as land west of Lakeshore Drive.
Please download the notice here:
The following is an excerpt from the letter:
Here are some examples of the issues that cannot continue:
– Children playing on our low ropes course, high ropes course and rock wall without permission, despite signage stating that is not allowed
– Neighbors walking dogs unleashed through the property while we are operating programs with children
– Neighbors walking dogs through the property and not picking up after they defecate
– Ropes on our rock wall being cut or stolen
– Wood chips being jammed into door locks on our rock wall
– People using the dune trail to access the beach
Camp Blodgett does maintain the Deloitte Nature Trail for public use and welcomes our neighbors to enjoy that trail. The entrance can be found by taking the sidewalk on Lakeshore Dr to the north from Pierce Rd. until you see the sign for the entrance, roughly 200 ft from Pierce Rd.
Thank you for respecting their property, and I would encourage everyone to also communicate these rules to your family.